LIABILITY INSURANCE OF TOUR OPERATORS
The subject of insurance is in accordance with the provision of services in tourism, contractual liability of the insured for damages caused by the passenger non-performance, partial performance or undue performance of the obligations relating to the package. The subject of insurance is not responsible for damage caused by non-performance, partial performance or undue performance of the obligations relating to the organization of conferences and business travel.
Insurance does not apply to damages:
• the consequences of accidents and illness while traveling;
• damage to or loss of luggage;
• cancellation of travel;
• due to extreme sports (such as Paragliding, jumping rope, rafting, etc.).
Travel health insurance covers the costs of medical treatment during travel and stay abroad, as well as costs of travel in case of illness, accident or death. In addition to the standard voluntary travel health insurance, we recommend extra insurance:
• accident insurance - to ensure against accidents on holiday
• private liability insurance - ensure yourself from any possible harm to the health or property of third parties
• baggage insurance - ensure luggage while traveling or from loss or delay of baggage at transportation.